During your stay in Bessan, you will discover a multitude of cities and villages of the South.
- A 10 km from Bessan, Pézénas hosts fine crafts such as the stage, heritage, but the city still knows how to combine the memory of Molière and Boby Lapointe.
- 15 km of Camping, Beziers Overlooking the river Orb and the Canal du Midi, the city, made prosperous in the nineteenth century by the vineyard of the boom, has hidden treasures. Climb up to its majestic cathedral Saint-Nazaire to admire the view.
Descend through the streets to the central artery: The Allées Paul-Riquet, decorated in 1838 the statue of Paul Riquet and planted with trees.
- 50 km from the campsite, Saint Guilhem le Desert: Listed as World Heritage by Unesco, under the road to St Jacques de Compostela, the village is since 2010 among the Great Sites of France with the circus of 'Infernet, the gorges of the Hérault and the cave of Clamouse.
- You will be spoiled for choice between hiking, mountain biking, but also swimming, canoeing or fishing whitewater in the Hérault gorges that snake under the village.
- Many villages around the Etang de Thau: Sete, traditional fishing town, Bouzigues, Mèze, Marseillan ...
- At 90 km from the campsite, La Cité de Carcassonne's medieval walled city that important link on the wine route between the Mediterranean and the rest of Gaul.
To see: the Murat hotel decorated with Aubusson tapestries - The Museum of Fine Arts and the Municipal Library Place Carnot - The Fountain of Neptune (eighteenth century) - St. Michael's Cathedral Gothic Languedoc - The church of St. Vincent - The chapel of the Discalced (XIII century).