While staying at Domaine de Sainte Veziane, you will discover the gastronomic richness of our region.
- La Cave Coopérative de Bessan: Tasting of the grapes from the hills of Bessan.
- The cellars of Noilly Prat - on the Port in Marseillan city. Visit the cellar and tasting of different varieties range Noilly Prat: the Noilly Prat Original Dry, Noilly Prat Noilly Prat Red and Amber.The Dry Martini is known as the James Bond cocktail.
- Small blocks Pézénas, preparing a "sweet and savory" shaped coil, made in the mid eighteenth century by the Indian cooks of Lord Clive, Viceroy of India, came to take some rest in Pézenas.
- The tielle Sétoise a round fluted tart edges topped with octopus, mixed with a spicy tomato sauce. The dough is a bread dough.
- Picpoul de Pinet white wine Gold Medal.
- Shellfish tasting: oysters, mussels, clams grown in the Etang de Thau