You can try the local cuisine during your stay at Domaine de Sainte-Véziane.
- The Noilly Prat distillery – on the port in Marseillan. Tour the cellar and taste Noilly Prat brand spirits: the Noilly Prat Original Dry, Noilly Prat Rouge and Noilly Prat Ambré. The dry martini is known as the James Bond cocktail.
- Petits pâtés de Pézenas, a sweet and savory coil brought to the region in the middle of the 18th century by the cooks of Lord Clive, Viceroy of India, who came to Pézenas on holiday.
- The Sète tielle, a pie with fluted edges topped with octopus mixed with spicy tomato sauce. Made with bread dough.
- The Picpoul de Pinet, a gold medal winning white wine.
- Shellfish tasting: oysters, mussels and clams that grow in the Étang de Thau.